Choose your country and language:
GGQOYENI BUSH LODGE
- This bush lodge consists of 4 two-bed units with en-suite bathrooms.
- The large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge unit has a magnificent view of the Black Mfolozi River and also overlooks a deep pool in the Gqoyeni stream near its confluence with the Black Mfolozi River.
- A cook is available to prepare food supplied by guests, and a Field Guide conducts walks into the surrounding Bushveld. Please note:
- The bush lodge is not fenced and while you may enjoy game viewing from your accommodation, please do not walk beyond the vicinity of your unit.
- Visitors need to bring their own wood or buy wood from the Curio Shop.
Information was correct at time of publication. Please visit the establishment’s own online platforms for most recent updates.