Choose your country and language:
The Plantation offers luxury guest suites consisting of large bedrooms, dining areas, and private patios surrounded by exquisite gardens. Full breakfasts are included in the room rate, lunches and dinners can be arranged and fridges, crockery and cutlery are available. A tea and coffee facility is provided in each suite and inter-leading suites can be booked for families. Rooms are serviced daily.
The Plantation has four double suites, each equipped with a television offering a bouquet of 16 DSTV channels. En suite bathrooms are fitted with separate showers and baths, and bath towels are provided (guests should bring their own beach towels). The guest suites are non-smoking and ashtrays are provided on the front and rear patios of each suite.
Weddings and Conferences:
The Plantation also offers one of South AfricaÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s top wedding venues, complete with chapel, ballroom, bridal suite and beautiful gardens. Top class conference facilities are available.
- Bird watching
- Nature walks
- Horse riding, including beach rides
- Forest picnics
- Beach walks, tanning and swimming
- Reptile safari and touch centre
- Whale and Dolphin watching at Sardinia Bay and Schoenmakerskop (within 5 minutes drive)
- A large selection of local country restaurants
- Close to large shopping malls and top restaurants
- Located on Port ElizabethÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Sunshine Saunter Ã¢â‚¬â€œ a country route featuring many activities
Information was correct at time of publication. Please visit the establishment’s own online platforms for most recent updates.